Animation Tutorial 3 Animation Tutorial 3

Extremely useful

Before seeing this i didnt know ANYTHING at all about mouth animating, now i know almost everything and i'm ready to make flash. Thanks alot!

Left 4 Speed 2 Left 4 Speed 2

Oh.. my.. god.

That was the most funny parody i ever saw in my life. I laughed all the way trough.

Microcosm Microcosm

Awsome!

Wow, this is one of the funniest movies i ever saw since Metal Gear Awsome 2. Great animation, creative story, nice voiceacting. 10/10 and 5/5!
You should make a sequel.

STREEMERZ STREEMERZ

Superb remake

Hello there, Podunkian, I see you made a flash version of your game! Congratulations on getting featured, you fully deserved that one.

I played the original (C++ I guess) version of this game, and it's epic. Great jokes, specially the inside jokes, fluid gameplay and a perfect music remix. Truly a quality game.

This version keeps all the charm, fun and graphics from the original, and adds lots of new features. My favorite is the easy mode, though I also liked the minor features as the time bonus.

The version also has its downsides; the sound effects are lacking, the game feels slowed down (or is that just the easy mode..?), and the mechanics are slightly less polished.
All these things are mostly only because of the port to flash. Flash is designed for making movies, and games are therefore much harder to get working correctly. I am a horrible flash developer myself, and I'm impressed of you for actually being able to port it.

This is overall a great piece of work. It truly overruns the Streemerz game included in Action 52. A great example of how remakes should be, and a great start on your ACTION 52 OWNS jam.

Super Mario Piano Ragtime Super Mario Piano Ragtime

Extremely great.

I'm 100% sure that i'm going to use this in my game. Make more of this style, it's awsome!

Hot Dog Hot Dog

That's what i call a hot dog!

Wow, with mustard and everything!

Very artistic drawing and great shading.